Nothing says dreamy bridals quite like a sweeping sand dunes session. This gallery, beautifully captured by Katie Micha, really shows off this stunning and flowy dress in a marvelous setting. It's the kind of inspo that's perfect for couples who are considering whether to go big wedding or micro wedding/elopement. The truth is there is no right or wrong answer.
Katie kindly answers this by reminding her couples they should choose based on their vision of the big day, however adding that some benefits do come from micro weddings. She writes:
1. Intimacy and Romance: Eloping allows for a more intimate and romantic setting, without the distractions and pressure of a large wedding.
2. Cost Effective: Eloping can be significantly less expensive than a traditional wedding.
3. Stress-free: Eloping eliminates the stress and pressure of planning a wedding and dealing with family dynamics and expectations.
4. Flexibility: Eloping allows for more flexibility in terms of location, date, and other aspects of the wedding.
5. Adventure: Eloping can be an exciting and unique way to start a marriage.
6. Personalization: Eloping gives you the freedom to create a wedding that truly reflects your personality and preferences.
7. Time and Efficiency: Eloping can be a time and efficiency-efficient way to get married without extensive planning and preparation.
Whichever way you go, we hope this gorgeous bridals inspiration in the sand dunes can be just the thing you needed today.
Sand Dune Bridals